About The Haining House Loch and Woodlands
There has been a house at the Haining since the 1400’s and in the early 19th the current owner had what was a typical large Georgian house transformed into a Roman villa. This magnificient A listed Palladian mansion sits on 160 acres land and is now cared for by Haining Charitable Trust. Although entry into the house is by appointment only, access to the beautiful grounds and loch is all year round except when there is a private function on.
Nearest parking is in town and the house can be found at grid ref: NT468280