Old Parish and St Paul’s Church

History & Heritage
This impressive church building held its first service in November 1881
share

About Old Parish and St Paul’s Church

This impressive church building held its first service in November 1881 to the
accompaniment of organ music and was built to provide additional room for the
expanding congregation of the Parish Church near to the Mercat Cross. The Parish
Church closed in 1931 and the congregation combined with St Paul’s.

More like Old Parish and St Paul’s Church