Church of our Lady and St Andrew

History & Heritage
This Church is probably the finest decorative Victorian church in the Scottish Borders
share

About Church of our Lady and St Andrew

This church was completed in 1858 and extended in 1870. Inside the church there is a side altar with a stained glass window which was gifted by the Polish soldiers stationed in Galashiels during the Second World War who worshipped here. The Church is probably the finest decorative Victorian church in the Scottish Borders.

More like Church of our Lady and St Andrew