chevron_left
chevron_right

Eskbank House

History & Heritage
Standing in Glenesk Crescent, this was the first house in the area
share

About Eskbank House

Standing in Glenesk Crescent, this was the first house in the area. It was built in 1794 for Thomas Brown, the minister of Newbattle Parish Church. With the opening of the station in 1849, many more Dalkeith and Edinburgh merchants and professionals began to build their villas here.

More like Eskbank House